Monday, March 12, 2012

Hoppy Easter! With Shabby Chic Stamps

Today I have super cute card using Shabby Chic Stamps. I don't know about your but I LOVE the Bunny Love set from Shabby Chic Stamp Company. I just got my set and couldn't wait to use it so I made this super simple card!


I know Easter is still a month away, but I couldn't help myself! I used this super cute sentimet from Shabby Chic Stamps and my Create a Critter cartridge to make this one. The flower is from Prima and the carrot paper is from Bo Bunny (how appropriate!) I can't wait to make more cards. You should pick up this set today!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Amber: Your card is too cute. Love the bunny. Great sentiment.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp and papers. Very adorable card.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete