Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Christmas in April?

Yes, that's right, it's the 25th of the month and that means Christmas for My Cricut Craft Room. So I am getting a jump start on those Christmas Cards, lol.


This is one of those use up your scraps cards. I've really been working on using my scraps instead of cutting into new pieces of paper because I just can't stand to waste pretty paper! I took scraps of Christmas and solid paper and cut them into 1x4.5" strips and glued them to my card base. Then I cut out Merry Christmas from Wildcard at 3.5" and glued that on. I wanted a little more interest so I added two different ribbons, and easy card! Not everything has to be super complicated to be cute.

For more Chirstmas themed projects please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. I love your card & what a great way to use scraps.

    MCCR DT, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Amber, super easy design, but super cute!!! Love the idea of using all those scraps we all have tucked somewhere!!! An your bows are tied perfectly!!! I can never get them so perfect...LOL
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love easy!! cute card and love the colors!! Doris -My cricut craft room design team!!
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! This one can be mass produced easily! TFS
    Miranda
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love the papers you used in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you utilized your scraps and made an amazing card!!!
    shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The layout is beautiful! Candice MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Love the duel bows. Great way to use your scraps.
    TFS!
    Claire, dt sista
    My Cricut Craftroom
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete