Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One Enchanted Evening

My Cricut Craft Room





Today's theme for My Cricut Craft Room is "On Fire". This reminded me of the candle lit dinner I had on the beach during my honeymoon in Jamaica. They put these candelabras out, candles in the sand and a white tent over the table. It was so romantic. When my hubby took pictures of it this one looked black and white, and I thought the effect was really cool so I made a layout to go with it.







I used 3 carts for this one. Teresa Collins Black and White Imagine cart to print the black and white paper strip, French Manor for the chandelier, and  Life's a Beach for the wave border. I think it came out really cute. I cut the little flames in the chandelier from silver glitter paper to keep with the "On Fire" theme. For more projects like this please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
Happy Crafting!

2 comments: