Monday, November 19, 2012

Be Thankful

I'm really not much for "Fall Decor", I prefer all things Halloween! But I decided to make a new banner for my office. Of course I put it up before I photographed it, and of course I hung it in a awkward spot to photograph but I did my best. 


Lest start with the close up shot so you can see what the banner is. I used the leaf from Gypsy Wanderings to make make the "flags" of the banner.  


The whole thing looks like this hanging in above my desk. It says "Be Thankful" which is a good reminder for this year. It's hard to be thankful when things are going wrong, but I still have lots in my life to be thankful for. 


I used 5 colors of cardstock to make the leaves, red, brown, pea green, yellow and orange. Then I used a paper from a bunch of different companies, 7 Gypsys, Pinecone Press, and We R Memory Keepers for the inside leaves, and tied it with orange, yellow and brown ribbon.





I used one of the fonts from Opposites Attract to make the letters, I like this one because it's very simple. 


 I love the way it came out, and I hope my co-workers did too.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment