Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Sweet Talk

Okay, I have yet another Sweet Talk paper card. This one is from the same paper as yesterday. I used two Pinecone Press patterned paper, and instead of pink and maroon, I went with brown and maroon cardstock I had a lot of it and I figured that it would be a good idea to try to use it up.
This time I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the maroon cardstock. 

I like to make several different cards instead of making a bunch of the same one, so I will probably make a few more! Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the different punches for the edging! And the different papers together look really pretty! :-)

    Katie
    CreationsByKT
    KTsCreativeInsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and the postage stamp edge on yoru card!

    ReplyDelete