Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm baaaaack! With a new card

Okay, so I have been gone a LONG time, I know. But I had some serious family issues to take care of. Still kind of working them, but hey life goes on! So I finally started crafting again. Boy my craft room missed me. Anyway, I busted out the Cricut for this 40th Birthday card! I have this birthday paper stack from Me and My Big Ideas that has been sitting around forever, and I decided to use it!


I busted out my Cricut for a couple of cuts. One of my favorite cartridges is Winter Woodlands which is what I used for the circle and the scalloped circle. I used Plantin Schoolbook for the numbers. I always seem to go back to that cart! The font is just so perfect. I used a paper punch from Martha Stewart and some twine from The Twinery to finish it off. 

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: