Saturday, December 11, 2010

Swimming with the Dolphins Layout



I finally started scrapbooking pictures from my honeymoon in Jamaica. We went swimming with the dolphins, which was so great. They take professional photos of you in the pool and I bought every one of them.




In these photos the dolphins swim up behind you and push your feet so you are flying in the water.




Everything on this layout was cut from the Life's a Beach Cricut cart, include the font. The Cricut carts that have fonts included in them are so great. It's like a little bonus for me and love to buy them. I love this cartridge and will use it for all of my Hawaii vacation photos too.



This is a border that I removed several little detailed cuts from. I wanted it to be a little more simple. I drew eyes on the dolphins with a pen.



The bubbles are glittered with Stickles, although you can't tell in the photos it looks really good in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment