Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank Ewe Sow Much card




Well today I thought I would try something new and enter a challenge. This is my first one, so don't expect too much from me! (lol) My Pink Stamper has a video you have to watch to get the challenge info, but it's something Spring or Valentines, or that just makes you happy.



Well this patterned paper reminded me of Spring. I'm not even sure where I got if from, but I've had it a while and I needed to make a thank you card for my card club next month anyway. The "ewe" is from the From my Kitchen Cricut cart, and I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the "grass". (I got the punch on clearance at JoAnn's for like $4, big time score!)

I also decided to do the inside of the card.



I just thought this phrase was fitting! Plus I love pigs. Next time I think I will cut the pig a bit bigger and tie a bow on his tail. Hope you like it. Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Lambs remind me of spring
    very springy & happy TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete