Friday, April 15, 2011

BFB Blogger Award

I haven't been posting any projects this week because I am sooooooo busy. I have no time! But I want to accept this blog award from Patty! Thank you so much Patty, I am so honored. Please check out Patty's blog. I just love the adorable things she comes up with. Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Post about award on your blog with a link back to the sender
2. Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly..
Here are the bloggers I am passing it on to. Please check out their blogs!

1. Cathy
2. Susan


  1. thanks for award...don't know how to do anything with it. not great at computer stuff.hehehe

  2. Thank you for thinking of me!!! That's so nice! I will be happy to post it and link it back. This made my day!

    Have a great Saturday!


  3. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often.
    **Lots of Hugs**
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!