Monday, May 16, 2011

Missing post

Okay, blogger went down, and one of my posts with it, which has still not been restored. And I don't remember in exact detail everything that I wrote on the missing post. I'm still hoping that it will come back. So I'm just going to do my best here. I did receive two new awards:


The first one is the The Stylish blogger Award from Deb at www.scrappingmama.net.





And the second is Cricut-tastic Award from Sherrie at http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/ (and someone else, and as soon as I figure out who I will add them)



I sort of remember who I passed these on to, but not everyone so I don't want to make a mistake or hurt someone's feelings. I will just leave these up and say I hope you know who you are! (Yes cop out I know, but hey, I've been sick!) Anyway, here's hoping my post comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment