Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blog Award!

I got another blog award! This one is from Carla at Carla's Cards. Thank you so much Carla.


 
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must

  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs. 
Now I would like to share 7 things about myself with you.


1. I love Tinkerbell
2. I hate eggplant.
3. I hate my bicycle. Don't tell my husband because he loves biking and we go once a week.
4. I love to bake, but I hate my kitchen. I have no counter space.
5. My friend's dad died recently, and I cried through the entire funeral. I still cry if I think about it.
6. The lady I call mom is not actually my mom. She is just one of my friends.
7. I am mad at Michaels. They hired a bunch of young people who don't know anything about crafting, and can't even work a register. They kept ringing up my purchase wrong. Hello, if you work at a store you should know what is on sale and how the sale works! The first time I've been in that store in months and I am very disappointed.


And now to pass this wonderful award on. Instead of agonizing over who to give this to I am going to give this award to all of you, my wonderful followers! Just click and copy this award and add it to your blog. You deserve it.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment