Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
For today's hop I made a birthday car use Disney Pixar Cars and Zooballoo. My co-worker's son is crazy about Lightning McQueen and just turned 6, so I made this card for him.
I cut McQueen at 3" and then Happy Birthday at 1". This is a simple card, but effective for a little boy's birthday. This image is a little hard to cut because some pieces are very thin, so you will need your Cricut Spatula to lift it off the mat.
And I have some blog candy for you! A copy of this month's Simply Handmade!
All you have to do is leave a comment and be a follower for a chance to win! Happy Crafting
Your next stop is: Connie
The entire lineup in case you get lost is:
26. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
27. Amber http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
28. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
29. Jenn lorist http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
30. Sheila http://2pawprints.blogspotspot.com
31. Marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
32. Tonya http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/
33. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
34. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com/
35. Dana http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
36. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
37. Mary http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/
38. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
39. Vicki O http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
40. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
41. Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
42. Vicki’s http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
43. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
44. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
45. Tiffany http://angel4everthecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
46. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
47. Jessica K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
48. Heather m http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/
49. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com