Welcome to the Halloween Party Decor Blog Hop! Hopefully you will get some great ideas out of this hop. If you want to start from the beginning please click here.
Halloween happens to be one of my favorite holiday's and my hubby sure enjoys all of the scary activities that happen this time of year. But I'm just not good a crafting scary so my project today is a set of banners. I keep seeing cute banners all over the craft world, so I decided to make some myself.
I cut the banner flags using the Tie the Knot cartridge. Not everything I make with that cart has to be romantic!
The little critters on the flags are from Paper Dolls Dress Up, and the letters are from Doodletype cartridges.
It is the perfect addition to my office decor for our annual Halloween Bash!
I think that they were very festive, even though they are not too spooky.
And I have a prize for you! One lucky hopper will win a stamp set from Inkadinkado! Just follow my blog and leave a comment to enter.
Your next stop is Shelly.
Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost:
- Shannon http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
- Shelly - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
- Miranda - http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Judy- http://scrappingjudy.blogspot.com
- Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com