Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My cute and punky Valentine's and a Class

Guess what! I am going to teach a class. I'm so excited. It's January 23 at Make and Take Crafts in Brea, California. Address: 1821 E. Greenbriar Lane. Their website is www.makeandtakecrafts.com. Anyone in the local area who would like to make these cards should RSVP by emailing them at makeandtakebrea@yahoo.com. And now for the really exciting part, the cards!






I may do one more,depending other factors. I will update with the cost of the class as soon as I know. Hope to see you there!

*UPDATE: Cost for this class is $10**

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My friend and I met you at Michaels on Sunday when you told us about the paper sale at Joann's. Thanks. Love your blog. I like the cards that are going to be made. I emailed to the website so that I can come learn how to make these cute cards. Im a new follower. If you have some time, check out my blog:creativediva98.blogspot.com

    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete