Monday, January 31, 2011

A quick run down of CHA


The picture of Candy Spelling. I mentioned her on the last blog. She did the ribbon cutting ceremony on Saturday.


Okay, I don't have a lot of pic's but here's what I saw and liked at CHA. Provocraft is coming out with the new Expressions 2. It it will cut images from the Imagine cartridges, but does not print. It also has a display screen so you don't need the overlays from the carts. You can see everything on the screen. It's really cool.

Echo Park paper is adorable. Here are a few pics from the sample pack I got. And Madison Parker is very cool! He grew up in California and is very laid back, and fun to talk to. And Jody is awesome too. They have some great coordinating stickers to go with each line.


That's all for now I gotta get some rest to be ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment