Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspired Stamps Fall Thank You Card

Well, I told you before that Inspired Stamps had some great pumpkins on their new releases, and here they are! I just love them because they are simple and you can use them in so many ways.

I did a lot of layering on this card to give it dimension, which you can see from the side view:


I pop-dotted the base under the pumpkins, then I cut out and colored the middle pumpkin and added that as an extra layer. I really like the way it looks. I hope you will check them out. These stamps are from the Fall Gratitude set that you can find in the Inspired Stamps store.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber I really love this card!!! Great job using the pumpkins!!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and all the pumpkins. Reminds me of going to the pumpkin patch. FUN! Have a great week. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. Love those pumpkins and the dimension.

    ReplyDelete