WELCOME to the The GREAT PUMPKIN Blog Hop!! This is a fun two-day hop!! Please be sure to visit BOTH days for maximum ideas, maximum FUN, and maximum chances to WIN!! Our hostess, Amy at www.lovetocrop.com has some SUPER prizes for a few hoppers, so be sure to check out all of those details on her blog!!
If you have hopped here from Shannon's Blog, then you have arrived at the perfect spot in the pumpkin patch!! If you are just popping in to visit, please take a trip back to Amy's Blog (www.lovetocrop.com) to start at the beginning -- with all the pumpkins in the patch, you'll want to be sure to see them all!!
For my project I have created this cute pumpkin lollipop holder. It's just a bunch of ovals with the centers punched out, but I think it makes a great decoration. I covered the stem with brown paper, and added a green curling ribbon to it.
Please leave a comment here to win my October blog candy. I have been adding to it throughout the month, and this is what I have so far:
Your next stop is Linda. Happy Crafting!
1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
6. Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
7. Amber ~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
8. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
11. Jennifer ~ www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
12. Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
13. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
14. April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
15. Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
16. Jessica ~ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
17. Christina ~ http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
18. Brenda ~ http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
19. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
20. Maria ~ http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/
21. Sherry ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com