WELCOME day two of The GREAT PUMPKIN Blog Hop!! Please be sure to visit BOTH days for maximum ideas, maximum FUN, and maximum chances to WIN!! Our hostess, Amy at www.lovetocrop.com has some SUPER prizes for a few hoppers, so be sure to check out all of those details on her blog!!
If you have hopped here from Shannon's Blog, then you have arrived at the perfect spot in the pumpkin patch!! If you are just popping in to visit, please take a trip back to Amy's Blog (www.lovetocrop.com) to start at the beginning -- with all the pumpkins in the patch, you'll want to be sure to see them all!!
For my day 2 project I have created this card using a stamp from Sweet Stamping Treats. The paper is from My Minds Eye, and I used some twine instead of ribbon. I added black glitter to some of the polka dots, and green stickles to the image. It's super simple, but I like it.
Please leave a comment here to win my October blog candy. I have been adding to it throughout the month, and this is what I have so far:
The winner will be announced on October 31st. You must be a follower to win!
Your next stop is Linda. Happy Crafting!
1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
6. Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
7. Amber ~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
8. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
11. Jennifer ~ www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
12. Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
13. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
14. April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
15. Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
16. Jessica ~ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
17. Brenda ~ http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
18. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
19. Maria ~ http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/
20. Sherry ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com