Hi all! It's day 2of the World Card Making Day Blog Hop. This is a 5 day blog hop with 10 participants every day!. If you arrived from Linda's blog you are in the right place.
My card today is a shaped just because greeting card.
The jar is from Doodlecharms. I used my Gypsy to weld it together to make a card shape. The stick is also from Doodlecharms, but the lighting bugs are from Stretch Your Imagination.
I used some twine around the top and attached my own little tag that says "You light up my life"
Comment on this post to be entered to win my October Blog Candy! I will announce the winner on October 31. I had a picture of the ribbon included in the blog candy on Saturday, and today I have a picture of the paper that will be included. I call it a card makers pack. It's from my massive collection of scraps.
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost:
1. Gill http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/
2. Amy http://www.simplicityinscrapping.blogspot.com/
3. Michelle http://craftychelle.blogspot.com/
4. Tammy S http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
5. Jenn P http://cardstockandcoffee.wordpress.com/
6. Kristina http://www.pearlgateway.com/
8. Dee (Denise) http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
9. Linda http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
10. Amber - http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/