Monday, December 19, 2011

Greeting Farm Customer Blog Hop!

Today I have a Holiday Card for The Greeting Farm's Customer Blog Hop. Please visit the TGF blog to see all of the stops on the hop. There are 2 Grand Prizes, and one lucky hopper will win the ENTIRE January release!

My inspiration for this card is the song Santa Baby by Ertha Kit. I just love that song for some reason, even it's the total opposite of my personality. And this stamp completely embodies the song (at least I think so). Anyway, I made this one twice because I just got my C5-C9 markers and I had to try out black hair. 


I used Cheeky Glamour for this card. She is just adorable. The twine is Peapod (green) and Maraschino (red) from The Twinery and the flower and jewel are from Prima. My Dear Santa stamp came from the dollar bin at Michaels, but I think it goes nicely with this card. I hope you enjoy the hop! Happy Crafting.

PS. I have some blog candy of my own!

I'm giving away these embellishments. All you have to do is comment and become a follower and you will be entered to win. 


I also entered this card in the Shellys Images Challenge  - Anything Goes

39 comments:

  1. Love the cards, Very cute
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects---love that cheeky glamour! Great work! Merry Christmas! :)
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these? Love your "Dear Santa" creations- tis the season for cuteness such as this! :) Thanks so much for hopping with The Greeting Farm today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are just lovely and the hair came out great :)

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE those cards are super cute!
    Happy HOlidays! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh such adorable cards, love how you've coloured that cheeky girl, great sentiment too :D
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet cards using this Cheeky :)
    Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice set. Great coloring on your stamps.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards, I love how you've switched her hair up. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love the colors you've chosen. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both adorable! It's fun to see the same image completely changed up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovey result with the black hair!!!
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh ! your cards are so cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card and love the Dear Santa sentiment. Gotta love those $1 bin finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cards! love the papers and colors! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you did a great job with the black hair. I have yet to try it. Maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. two beautiful card.. and yummy candy too thanks for sharing.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Dear Santa cards are divine. She looks so different with the change of hair color. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful Christmas cards!! beautiful coloring on the black hair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thought of the Santa Baby song the minute I saw your cards...very cute! Love the black hair...way to rock the new colors!
    Happy Holidays!
    :Dx
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both of your takes on this image! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are fabulous cards! A great use of a super stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colours & layout of these fab cards. Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two very pretty cards. Love the traditional Christmas colors with the touches of black.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards are soo cute, love the fun papers with your adorable image :)

    ReplyDelete