Wednesday, March 16, 2011

April Bunny Easter Basket Class!

Due to unforeseen circumstances this class has been canceled.

Okay, I know these pictures aren't the greatest because I took them with my phone and not my camera, but this is next month's class. My St. Patty's Day banner class sold out, so if you want to attend please RSVP so I can make a kit for you.

This basket is made with old paper, but I promise we will have a super cute patterned paper for this basket. We are just waiting for our paper shipment to come in!


This is what the bunny on the side looks like.


This is what the basket will look like from the front.

Sunday, April 10, I am teaching this bunny basket class (with a matching card) at Make and Take Crafts in Brea. I will be there from 1-5, and if you would like to make this basket please sign up!

Address: 1821 E. Greenbriar Lane, Brea, CA . Their website is www.makeandtakecrafts.com. RSVP by emailing them at makeandtakebrea@yahoo.com. Make sure to say that you want to sign up for the Easter Basket Class. Hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment