Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. Pattys Day Banner Class


Hi, all! What do you think? Can this be my Throwback Thursday Project? Check out all the cute St. Patty's stuff at My Creative Time. I made this banner using PDDU cartridge. One of my all time favorite cartridges. If you don't have it you are missing out! I like it so much I though I would turn it into a class.


Sunday, March 13 I will show you how to make this super cute banner at Make and Take Crafts in Brea. I will be there from 1-5, and if you would like to make this banner please sign up!

Address: 1821 E. Greenbriar Lane. Their website is www.makeandtakecrafts.com. RSVP by emailing them at makeandtakebrea@yahoo.com.

Details on my Easter Basket Class to come!

4 comments:

  1. I like your banner good luck with it in the challenge. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome banner! It is an absolutely perfect St. Patrick's Day decoration! Amazing job. I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete