Monday, August 13, 2012

A Sweet & Toxic Card with Copics

Okay, I know that there are tons of other marks that are way cheaper on the market right now, but I've already invested in my Copic Markers and I love them. And I haven't used them in a while so I decided to break them out for a fun card. This one is for my pal Patty, and she loves Goth style stuff. So I decided to use a stamp from my Sweet & Toxic set by The Greeting Farm.

 This is how she came out! I love it. And I'm getting better at blending hair (some of my older posts with colored images look horrible!!) These are the colors I used on her.
 I went for sort of a wild by simple card. The spider paper is from Basic Grey's Halloween line, and the Animal Print's are from a Michaels paper pack.
I also used my Sew Stamper for the first time. I know it came out crooked, but I think it still looks okay.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The price of Copics goes down over the long haul due to the lesser costs of the refills... justification for coloring lots and lots more! LOL Love the blue hair streak. [I'm with you on being hair-challenged. Just when I think I'm getting it, I color a mop. Sigh. More practice! =)] Great paper combo for a goth girl!

    ReplyDelete