Monday, August 27, 2012

Wedding projects with Tie the Knot and Sweethearts

It's that time a gain! Fall weddings. I love the Fall, all the colors change, the air gets crisp, I can pull out all of my coats. Well, not quite yet, but I am anticipating. In the mean time my friends have asked for some wedding related cards with a black and white theme. Time to put the Cricut to work!

This first one is a bridal shower invite using this super fun corset from Tie the Knot


This card has a gate fold so it opens in the middle, and yes I did run lace ribbon up the front because it was requested! I used my Gypsy to add the lace holes to both layers of the corset so that I wouldn't have to do it by hand. It was still a bit tough though. I had to do a few test cuts to make sure that everything lined up correctly. 



Then I made this super simple Wedding card using the Invitation feature on Tie the Knot, and champagne glasses from Sweethearts.

Wish I had more time to create(don't we all), but this is all I've got time for. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment