Welcome to The Watermelon Crawl Blog Hop !If you arrive from Anita's blog
, then you are on the right path! If you just stumbled on to this blog please start at http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com. Who doesn’t like to bite into a red, ripe, juicy watermelon on a hot summer day? Yum!!!! Watermelon is a 4th of July staple in my family. Unfortunately the hubby doesn't like them, so I often buy one of those personal sized melons! So come do the Watermelon Crawl with us!
We also have some wonderful Blog Hop Candy sponsored by Jennifer Fox. She will be giving away TWO dust covers ~ 1 for a Cricut Expression and 1 for a Silhouette Cameo!
To be eligible, you MUST do the following:
- go to everyone’s blog and leave a comment
- go to Jennifer’s business page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/wunderscreations and like the page
- leave a comment on her Facebook page indicating which machine cover you want ~ either Cricut or Cameo
- Winner will be announced Tuesday, August 21 on the business page.
My project is this Thanks a Melon card using my Cricut.
The paper is from the Nanna's Nursery Girl Stack (one of my faves!). The watermelon slice is from Preserves, and the sentiment is from Just Because Cards. The little tag is from from Sentimentals, and the white inset is just a smaller sized tag with the top cut off. I added a bit of brown accent cardstock that is paper punched on both edges.
Now you must crawl over to Nancy's blog
to see what is left on the vine.
But remember… to be eligible for the candy you must follow ALL the giveaway rules above.
Thanks for hopping with us and remember…
Have fun y’all, do the watermelon crawl!
Here is our line-up in case you get lost
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com
- Pam L - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
- Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Amber~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Amanda ~ http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Jennifer J. ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com