Monday, August 6, 2012

Oh Baby! Bag that is.

I know my blog has been very slow lately, but it's Summer and I'm so busy this time of year. Between work and fun I have no time to blog. (Notice I didn't say no time to craft!) Anyway, I've been crafting some useful stuff lately. We recently had a baby shower in the office for one of our Dad's-To-Be, and we got him this great masculine diaper bag and a bunch of goodies to go in it.

I didn't like any of the gift bags at the store so decided to decorate it with a clear bag and this baby banner. The banner says Baby Robert. I know it's hard to see all of the letters in the picture so here is the close up.



I used the banner flag from Tie the Knot to make this cute banner. I stamped it with the monogram letter stamps from Inkadinkado. Then I tied some ribbons to it and voila! Custom decorated gift.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment